FIND YOUR NICHE
FIND YOUR BRAND'S PURPOSE
CREATE AN IRRESISTIBLE PRODUCT
AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER...
Finding CLARITY around your idea and your mission -- knowing exactly what you want to do and why it matters -- are THE MOST important things that you need to create your success story!
Do you want the chance to do an extraordinary thing, unique to you and fitted to your talents?
It will be a tragedy if that moment finds you unprepared!
Join me for the next 60 minutes, where I will dive into your business idea, and show you a CLEAR PATH on how to go from contemplating an idea into building the luxurious business that you ALWAYS dreamed of!
In this course, I will help you to:
- Get clarity around your brand's competitive edge, so you will have the confidence to dominate the market...
- Build a profitable business where people will pay you for your talent and for what you love doing...
- Create an irresistible product that sales itself
- See a clear path for turning your talents and abilities into a business that works for you!
You probably got a thousand questions in your mind…
- Is my idea feasible and worth pursuing?
- What are the steps that I need to take to set up this business RIGHT?
- How can I AVOID crucial start-up mistakes?
- How much money will I need
- Can I make a living out of this or is it just a dream?
Before you take another step, let me ask you how serious are you about this idea?
Because if you are serious about this as I am, you deserve the best guidance!
This is where I come in!
I’ve been working with fashion start-ups and entrepreneurs for the majority of my career, and I know that when you have an idea that you are excited about you just can’t wait to explore it.
In this course I will help you get clarity about your idea and the steps to take so you can:
- Get clarity on your business idea, concept, and vision.
- AVOID CRUCIAL START-UP MISTAKES that will put you out of business.
- Create a product and business that will stand out in this crowded industry.
- Create a product that will sell itself.
- Find an untapped niche for your product.
- Target the ideal customer for your products.
- Save money and time by learning from my experience and insider tips.
- Find reliable answers to the top FIVE MOST ESSENTIAL questions that are the backbone of EVERY successful fashion brand.
Don’t quit your day job and risk everything that you have to chase your fashion dreams… at least not yet.
Let me help you evaluate your idea and draw a clear path so you can build your business in a safe and well-organized manner.
Together we will build a strong and solid foundation for your business, and create a business map that will work for your needs.
But first, you must learn how to walk before you run a marathon.
You see, I want you to be successful not just sell you a course!
This course is not designed to answer every question you may have.
But it will answer the five BIGGEST and MOST IMPORTANT questions that you MUST answer before starting a fashion business!
The Fashion Business Startup Kit is geared towards fashion designers and creative entrepreneurs who are looking to start a fashion business but are new to the industry and the process.
The course includes the following :
- A spreadsheet with questions and videos that will guide you on how to best answer them.
- Market analysis template
- Budget sheets (Value $25)
- Target customer worksheet
Also included are the following BONUSES:
- Fashion Business Roadmap infographic
- Fashion Industry Calander
- Task Manager worksheet with the steps to take from idea to launch.
- My e-book - How to Leverage your Talent to Create a lasting Fashion Business.
And The Best Part...... For a limited time, It's only $29 instead of $89!
Are you ready to create your success story?
Sign up below and let me show you the way.
Boaz David is the founder and CEO of Human B, a New York firm providing fashion business consultancy and production management services for the fashion industry. Here Boaz channels his design background and all-around business and management experience, helping fashion designers start and build a successful fashion brand.
Over his 20 plus years of experience in the fashion industry Boaz have worked in the contemporary and designer markets in NYC, where he established himself as an expert in technical/garment construction and production. He was responsible for setting up, restructuring and directing design and production departments for brands such as Yigal Azrouel, Nili Lotan, Alice & Trixie and Raven among others, including his own namesake women’s brand which sold in high-end specialty stores throughout the US and around the world.
For questions about the course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org